Monday 31 May 2010

Finished!

Forgive the cruddy quality of these pictures, they were all takenon my phone:

So, this is how i felt towards the end of making my film



But now i am all done! And i feel like this!



I am super chuffed that i've finished it! There's only some touch ups that need to be made for our final end of year show, so i am still quite busy, but it's all been so worth it. I'll be able to post my film after our end of year show and i will be able to chat about it in more detail then. That's all for now. Oh by the way, the above pics are from one of my fave series of books, Scott Pilgrim. Sometimes i think Bryan Lee O'Malley stole my life and put it in his book! :D



P.S. What do we have here? Is it a certain comic a certain smeone is drawing?




No comments:

Post a Comment