Thursday 11 February 2010

Jane at A


Hi Jane, i've managed to do a few bits and bobs for development work but it's moving slowly because uni is super busy at the moment (for the long version of busy-ness, read the post below, it includes a trip to animation studios in London). I'm almost back up to speed on my film work and when i am i'll be getting together with John so we can crank out a lot of stuff for you guys. In the meantime the pic above is the only thing i have worth showing. I managed to do it quickly on a break in uni. Also, would it be ok if i emailed you my animatic in the next few days?
Cheers
Dan


1 comment:

  1. Lovely lovely. Great stuff thanks. Yes please do send me your animatic. And your course work should take priority ok! Focus on that for now Mr.

    ReplyDelete