Thursday 21 January 2010

Remember the Robots?........(oh, and my Zuda Entry)

Hey guys, i've been uber busy on colour keys and colour scripts for the backgrounds in my film and they are getting really boring after doing 40 of them. Only 28 left to go *sigh*. Anyways, i thought i'd post some thing not university related.


As you can see above, i have begun work on the final pages of my Zuda Comics entry. I started today and there is still alot of work to be done on it, but i just thought i'd show what i've got so far. Below is my rough layout. I changed the really lame pose in the first panel to something that i think works and reads so much better.


I don't want to talk too much about what the story is about until it's complete but hopefully it will be finished and submitted within a week or so to be considered for next month's competition. Fingers crossed.
In the meantime, why not go and sign up for a Zuda account ready to vote for moi if i do get in? :D I've already made Liz sign up! www.zudacomics.com There are quite a lot of good entries this month. Go there and vote for Phantom Sword! That's where my vote went! Also check out the comic's artist, Nick Edwards. He's amazing, and a year younger than me, damn it! His website is teamdynamite.livejournal.com. Do NOT putt www. before it.


And lastly, i've been working on that robot painting i uploaded a few posts back. It's changed loads and i'm quite proud of it, but i won't be fully proud until i've finished it. Polishing it off is proving to be really difficult though.



No comments:

Post a Comment