Monday 9 November 2009

hmmmmmmmmmm.....

Well, as you can see i am struggling with the design of the boy. It's harder than designing the robot (who still isn't finished yet) because i had a pretty clear idea of what i wanted him to look like from the start, but with the boy, not so much. I've been in the studio all day, not just working on the boy designs but writing up the script for the film which is going really well and also running some tests in Adobe After Effects. I haven't used the program since college and even then my skills on it were limited, so i am trying to teach myself the ins and outs of it and trying to get to grips with 2D-3D and multi-planing. Done a little work on the jedi, but at the moment that seems less important than my uni work. Anyways......




No comments:

Post a Comment